80% of our orders are placed with 30 of our proven suppliers. When we place orders with them, we are confident products will be produced correctly; orders will arrive on time, on budget. The other 20% of orders – going to new vendors for products we may not be familiar with (in this case-skimboards) – is a constant source of frustration and stress. That is why our experience with American Gear was so gratifying. Starting with our first conversation with them; Ryan and American Gear were responsive, flexible, and immediately committed to helping us meet the specific branding and delivery standards established by our customer. American Gear provided us two versions of a pre-production proof (even though we asked for only one). And it was the additional proof that the customer selected. They shipped the order two days early. And when our customer needed an additional smaller quantity reorder – American Gear gave us the same price as the previous order – and shipped the reorder a week early.