NO ASSEMBLY, NO CONFIGURING, NO HASSLE REQUIRED! JUST PLUG IT IN AND ENJOY.
There are lots of retro arcade options out there, do your homework to make sure you don't get ripped off by knock off systems with cheap components. Hardware Matters, Software Matters, Configuration Matters, it all matters to make your home gaming experience worth it. Home gaming is a passion for us, YOU must feel like your playing an arcade machine, not a toy!
We install industrial joysticks, buttons, trackballs and circuit boards. What this means is you can hammer on them without the fear of failure. With buttons guaranteed for over 10,000,000 actions and a zero lag circuit board you get quick super responsive fast games. Never be frustrated that your button didn't execute.
Our software is the most stable build you will find. Nearly a year in development, we have taken the retro pi system and dialed it in to unlock many amazing features that many other claim to have.
Retro Arcade Cabinet, Features Include:
• High quality cnc machined cabinet grade birch ply (not MDF or particleboard). Hand sanded and painted.
• 24″ High Def screen - 32" option for 4 player.
• Amplified stereo speakers.
• Top shelf grade Industrias Lorenzo Buttons (the kind used on Real arcades).
• Competitive Quality Joysticks.
• High Speed Micro-switches. Zero lag!!
• Raspberry Pi 4 system.
• Packed with too many games to list.
• Multiple save slots for each game. This means everyone in the family can have their own slot.
• Plexi glass covered screen and control deck.
• 5 year Warranty on Joysticks and Buttons.
• 2 player dims: 66" H X 31.5" wide X 24.5" deep
• 4 player dims: 66" H X 47" wide X 29" deep
See our Menu Interface.
|Dimensions||45 × 45 × 70 in|
2 Player, 4 Player
Brushed Aluminum, Retro Black, Retro Blue, Retro-Classic, Blue-Red, Star Wars, Zelda, Dark Wood, Carbon Fiber, Custom, Retro 80's Nostalgia, Star Wars Classic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.